Creative Technolog today announces a new generation of speakers under the Sound BlasterX brand, gaming speakers. The flagship of this range will be the Sound BlasterX Katana, an audio system that includes all the latest technology for gamers.
Sound BlasterX Katana gaming speakers
The Sound BlasterX Katana is the world's first sound system to combine Creative's Aurora Reactive lighting system, Creative's most powerful DSP, and Creative's 24-bit resolution digital-to-analog converter (DAC), all for have the best possible audio. It has a tri-amplified system offering sound from 5 drivers for unreleased surround audio.
It mounts 2 speakers for midtones, and 2 speakers for treble, a large subwoofer, and each of them is managed by the Multi-core Digital Signal Processor (DSP) by Creative to accurately reproduce every part of the audio spectrum.
The Sound BlasterX Katana offers users fully immersive audio for games and movies thanks to the incorporation of the BlasterX Acoustic Engine, which is capable of offering 7.1 sound and the certified Dolby Digital 5.1 decoder. The audio system is very elegant, handcrafted, with brushed aluminum, which also has a programmable Aurora reactive lighting system with 16,8 million colors.
Highlights of the BlasterX Katana sound:
- 5 high performance drivers individually managed by the Creative multi-core DSP (Digital Signal Processor)
- 2 drivers for midtones
- 2 treble drivers
- 1 separate oversized subwoofer
- Real power of 75 watts RMS
- Decision audio of 24 bits
- Iincorporates the processor audio from the Sound Blaster Z range of sound cards from 24 bit / 96 kHz
- Analyze automatically and restore the audio compressed in real time
- Includes the BlasterX Acoustic Engine, which is fully customizable and offers 7.1 surround sound
- Certified Dolby Digital 5.1 decoder
- Complete connectivity options, including USB audio for 24-bit / 96 kHz lossless sound for PC and Mac
- Es compatible with USB devices to read files MP3, WMA, FLAC and WAV
- Available optical connection HD for playback from televisions and game consoles
- Wireless Bluetooth connectivity for mobile devices
- 3,5mm stereo connection analog
- System reactive lighting Aurora fully customizable with 16,8 million LED colors
- Comes with a remote control infrared
- Reinforced aluminum housing which reduces harmful vibrations that reduce sound clarity
We are especially excited to add this innovative speaker system to the Sound BlasterX Pro-Gaming range. It's time to bring back the speakers for the players. This is something we started more than 10 years ago with the award-winning GigaWorks range for gamers, ”said Long Chye Low, CEO of Creative.
In particular, the Sound BlasterX Katana is a little work of art.
It is built in aluminum and incorporates high performance conductors, individually managed by our Multi-core Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which ensures great power, without compromising the quality of the audio. Internally it mounts a Sound Blaster audio processor, the same one that is included in the Sound BlasterX G5 or E5 and even in the Sound Blaster Z series of sound cards.
Its futuristic design is designed to accompany 4K monitors or multi-monitors. Gamers can experience truly immersive audio in their movies, video games, or music. If we talk about connectivity, it has it all: including an optical connector for consoles or Bluetooth for mobile.
In addition, it incorporates the Aurora Reactive programmable system with 16,8 million colors, which is complemented by other similar peripherals that we are launching. Not only do they sound good, but it takes the atmosphere of your place to play to a new level. "
Price and availability
The Sound BlasterX Katana will be available from November 2016 and will have a price of 299,99 €.
For more information about speaker availability visit BlasterX.com.