On the morning of December 14, Razer will open the RazerStore in London, the first in Europe and which will allow testing of the company's peripherals and equipment.
One of the most relevant brands in the world of peripherals is Razer. The company is characterized by offering high quality solutions and benefits. To the point they take care of all the details and quality, which they long ago bought the sound brand THX. The company has just announced, to top it off, that it will open the first RazerStore in Europe in London (at least for now).
- 50MM OPTIMIZED DRIVERS: Delivers a wide soundscape, from the subtle footsteps approaching you from behind to the battle explosions that take you down
- COOLING GEL PADS: Cooling gel pads reduce heat, while the combination of soft fabric and synthetic leather provides optimal sound insulation and comfort; their oval design ensures that they will fit your ears comfortably
- UNIDIRECTIONAL RETRACTABLE MICROPHONE: The unidirectional microphone offers crystal clear communication with your equipment; It is retractable and flexible, allowing you to remove it from the headset when needed and adjust the proximity and position
- BAUXITE ALUMINUM STRUCTURE WITH THICKER PADDING: Lightweight, durable and flexible; padding on the headband relieves pressure on the head, making the headphones even lighter
- MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY: Compete on your PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch and mobile devices with the combo 3.5mm minijack connector
The opening of the store will take place on December 14 at 10:30 GMT. This new store will have no less than 340 square meters. RazerStore will not only allow us to buy the brand peripherals, it will also allow you to test them. This opens the door to knowing the quality of the products or if they are what we are looking for.
RazerStore to open on December 14 in London
The popularity and success of the RazerStore is something we have always wanted to bring to Europe for a long time. With London's huge influx of tourists, a diverse population and such a creative and vibrant video game industry, it is the ideal location for Razer to launch its first store in Europe.Min-Liang Tan, Co-Founder and CEO of Razer
We will have in the store a large test area for different peripherals and systems of the company. We can test headphones, mice, keyboards, mats, gaming laptops, monitors and other Razer elements. In addition, there will be a second area that will have a console and computer area to play games on the LAN. This area will have commentators for professional games or for fun. Finally there will also be weekly tournaments, workshops and everything.
Centrally located a 2-minute walk from Leicester Square, close to London's busy Theater District, ever-popular Chinatown, and lively, trendy Soho, the RazerStore London will be the ideal destination store for Razer fans from all over the world. the world